IT IS VERY EASY TO JOIN OUR COMPANY
Apply for a 3-week internship
- Study and practice digital marketing online whenever you have time
- Use your new skills and knowledge in real company case studies and perform well
Join our team
- Work remotely with professionals
Does it sound like you?
- A quick learner and analytical thinker
- Dreaming of working in an IT company
- You like being creative
- Intermediate or higher English level
Then go ahead and sign up right now!SIGN UP
What you get with us
- Employment with a benefits package
- A company that will invest in your growth and professional progress
- Your actions make an impact
Digital marketing basics
- The marketer's role in a product IT company
- Basic concepts in digital marketing
- Digital marketing types (performance and influencer marketing, inbound and content marketing, and more.)
Performance marketing is an important growth tool
- Facebook as the main mobile application distribution channel
- The basic metrics of performance marketing
The creation and launch stages for creative videos
- How to create successful video creatives for Facebook
- Facebook policy
Apply your skills in the company's business cases
30-minute online interview
FEEDBACK ON THE INTERNSHIP
I had worked in marketing before Epic Growth, so I enrolled in the course simply seeking new knowledge. In the beginning, I found the project interesting, but I soon realized how lucky I was to be a part of this team. At the company, marketers have the opportunity to realize their wildest ideas, test new approaches, and learn from their colleagues. And the most important thing for me is that at Epic Growth you are heard, and you really make an impact within the company.
After working for 3 years in an assurance department, I was thinking about a career switch. I was attracted to marketing and the opportunity to take part in a company's development. Originally I had no basic knowledge of digital marketing, but after doing an internship I acquired the skills I needed, so now I can successfully apply them in practice.
The mobile applications field was absolutely new to me, but I had a huge desire to progress as a marketer, and this helped me successfully complete the internship phase. Over a short period of time I learned everything about ads in social media: Spends, ROI, CPA, and ARPU are my best friends now :)
How are internship student results evaluated?
We assess each participant's homework, tests after each lecture, and a final test.
Do you guarantee employment for those who complete the internship?
No, we don't guarantee employment for everyone. Only the best students will receive a job offer.
How long is the internship program?
The internship lasts 3 weeks.
What is the internship language?
The training will be in Russian with English terminology which you'll be taught.
Are there any age restrictions for participating in the internship?
If you're 18-35 years old you can apply. If you are in your final year of the Bachelor’s or Master's (Magistrate) degree programme, you can also participate. If you are in your 2nd or 3rd year and plan to combine working and full-time studying, then, unfortunately, we can not consider your application.